The NEW Model CT comprised of a Control Unit and Tilt Probe senses the presence or absence of material. The new intrinsically safe, UL Listed Control Unit is enclosed in rugged cast aluminum housing with LED Indicator lights and surface mount printed circuit board. Weatherproof, Dust-Ignition Proof and Explosion Proof models are available. The rugged steel sensing Probes are UL listed as intrinsically safe when used with the new Model CT Control Units CT-105, CT-106 and CT-107.
The Model CT is commonly used when other controls won’t work due to bin vibration, or actual bin walls aren’t available for mounting other controls. Typical applications include level detection in hoppers, silos, stackers, crushers and conveyor transfer points.
• Durable cast aluminum NEMA Type housing with externally visible LED Indicator lights.
• General-purpose controllers are rated NEMA Type 4, 4X – weatherproof and corrosion resistant.
• Dust-Igntion Proof controllers are rated NEMA Type 4, 4X; NEMA Type 9 Class II, Groups E, F and G – Hazardous Locations.
• Explosion Proof controllers are rated NEMA Type 7 Class I, Groups C and D; NEMA Type 9 Class II, Groups E, F and G – Hazardous Locations.
• Surface Mount printed circuit board.
• The controllers have a dry, unpowered relay rated for 5A @ 120 VAC and 240 VAC.
• The ambient temperature must not exceed 104°F (40°C).
• 9″ heavy duty and 6″ compact mild/carbon steel probes available. 304 stainless steel is optional.
• Allows up to 5,000 feet of cable length between Control Unit and Probe.
• Special float balls and paddles are available for use in fine grained bulk material to assist in tilting the probe.
• Tilt Probes are Intrinsically Safe and UL Listed when used in conjunction with the New Model CT Control Units: CT-105, CT-106 and CT-107.