Rotary limit switch used to control and measure the movement of industrial machines.
Its compact size make it suitable for use in narrow spaces.
– It consists of a gear motor that transfers movement through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
– Accurate adjustment of cams by means of screws.
– Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
– Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
– IP protection degree: Base is classified IP42, IP65 or IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
– NEMA protection degree: Base IP66, IP67 and IP69K is classified Type 3; Base IP42 is classified Type 1.
– Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +80°C.
– It features stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushes, technopolymer base and cover.
– Sintered bronze bushes are moulded into the base of the limit switch to optimize shaft rotation and prevent rubbing with plastic material.
– All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
– Revolution ratios from 1:15 to 1:1500, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
– Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
– It can be equipped with a cam set with maximum 6 switches.
– Dedicated cable clamps or connectors.
– Available with anti-moisture plug fitted to the base by means of a lock nut, to improve transpiration for the limit switch whilst maintaining protection against water.
– Available with flanges, pinions and couplings.
– Available with direct control switches to enable direct action on the motor.
– CE marking, cURus* marking and EAC certification.
– Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany).
Specifications of the microswitches
- Utilisation category PRSL0003XX – PRSL0011XX: AC 15 – B300
- Utilisation category PRSL0017XX – PRSL0195XX: AC 15 – C300
- Rated operational current: 3 A
- Rated operational voltage: 250 Vac
- Rated thermal current PRSL0003XX – PRSL0011XX: 5 A
- Rated thermal current PRSL0017XX – PRSL0195XX: 2.5 A
- Rated insulation voltage: 300 Vac
- Mechanical life: 1×106 operations
- Connections: PRSL0003XX – PRSL0195XX: 6.3 mm Faston taps PRSL0011XX – PRSL0017XX: screw-type terminals
- Markings and homologations: CE cULus EAC
PRSL0003XX PRSL0011XX PRSL0017XX PRSL0195XX PRSL0455PI