The Ramsey 61-12 Belt Speed Sensor delivers the precise belt speed measurement needed to calculate accurate rate and totalization. Key features include:
- Directly coupled sensor, for accurate belt travel readout.
- Weather-tight, epoxy finish, cast-aluminum housing, for longevity in harsh environments.
- AC pulse generator with no brushes to adjust or replace, for minimal maintenance.
- Pulse stream frequency of 64 pulses per revolution is proportional to true belt speed, for precise, reliable measurement.
- Rugged design, for reliable long-term operation in demanding applications.
- No wheels ride on the belt, for minimal material build up and slippage.
Our experts can help you to identify the most suitable version of the 61-12 Belt Speed Sensor for your application. Contact our sales representatives to discuss your requirements.